Here is the recipe to bring The crunchy and delicious flavour of fried chicken.Taste ka King....
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic and pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of 3/4 inch.
- Whisk buttermilk, shallots, garlic, 2 tablespoons salt, sugar, cumin, and pepper in a bowl; transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Fill a large skillet with about 2 inches of vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and 2 teaspoons salt together in a shallow bowl. Press chicken breasts one at a time into flour mixture until lightly coated. Dip coated chicken into beaten eggs, then press into flour mixture again to coat; shake off excess flour.
- Fry chicken breasts in batches in preheated oil until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter and repeat with remaining chicken.